Saturday 13 October 2012

some shapes and lines


I have to say that I'm looking forward to half term week when I can catch up with some work in the 'Extreme Composition' workshop I'm taking from Jane Davies!  This is week 4 and I'm only on lesson 2!  It's a great workshop though, just quite time demanding.


Although I like them, these pieces all feel a little 'safe'.

I had a play with the project on a manilla tag, adding in some felted pieces and some stitching..


... the photo doesn't do the texture (or the colours for that matter) much justice..


It was an interesting idea to explore though :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks as though you're having fun! Love your tag, look forward to seeing your pics on a large screen! Hugs, Chrisx"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as though you're having fun! Love your tag, look forward to seeing your pics on a large screen! Hugs, Chrisx"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages & your tag is gorgeous Sarah, the felt looks super. Have a great weekend. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds a really interesting class Sarah. I have no real idea why things work with art but this sounds like something that gives you an addition to base line understanding of how art is made. I think your tag looks fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails